I live in England where there is so much to see and do its honestly amazing. Here in the UK we try and promote UK Travel and Visit England. Where we showcase a lot of our beautiful country so others will come and visit not just the big cities but the smaller villages, the Peaks and the Lake districts, the seaside and historic towns alike!
With this in mind there is just SO MUCH of this beautiful country to see, so I’ve decided to make it my motive to see as much of it as I possibly can. So please enjoy my blog posts below of my time exploring my beautiful country that is England.
The Peak District // 2020
The Peak District is an area in-between Sheffield and Manchester. it is absolutely full of beautiful countryside towns, historical villages, huge mountain peaks, lake and riverside walks and just calm serenity. For me the Peak and Lake district ooze calm and relaxation especially as I don’t live in areas like this. To move away from the bigger cities and be close to nature, cosy and pub living is a dream.
- The Peak District – Cottage Living
- The Peak District – The B29 Overexposed Crash Site
- The Peak District – Lady Bower Reservoir Walk
More Adventure Below!
Our South West Coast UK Road Trip // 2020
Our South West Coast road trip was the best decision of 2020 for us that we made travel wise. With Covid-19 looming over everyones shoulder there was a period after our huge lockdown in August that meant we could back to relatively normal activities. So we decided that we wanted to go away for a week and experience the crystal blue waters, beautiful nation parks, awesome beaches and stunning historical cities and villages that make up the South West Coast of England!
- Our South West Coast Road Trip Introduction!
- South West Coastal Road Trip Stop 1 – Bournemouth
- South West Coastal Road Trip Stop 2 – Durdle Door, Exeter & Torquay!
- South West Coastal Road Trip Stop 3 – Brixham, Totness, Dartmoor & St Ives
- South West Coastal Road Trip Stop 4 – St Ives, Lands End & Newquay
- South West Road Trip Stop 5 – Hangloose Eden Project Zip Wire & Bath!
- Where to stay in Dorset and Cornwall
More Adventure Below!
Other UK Locations I have Explored With Friends & Family!